At Desert View Middle School we…
Desert View High School is a tuition-free public charter school, for 9th– 12th grade students. We partner with ASU PD to provide a personalized curriculum with state-of-the-art technology and high levels of support to give students an advantage and a voice as they prepare for college, career, and beyond.
Learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we believe students shouldn’t be constrained by the traditional classroom or school day. DVHS’s learning model (digital curriculum plus high quality, personalized instruction) gives every student an opportunity to create an education plan that fits his or her life – and our graduation rates clearly show that our model works.
Desert View High School tailors a high-quality education to a broad spectrum of students from all backgrounds and all abilities. While we recognize that the DVHS model is not for everyone, many students and their parents find Desert View High School is their best education solution.
- DVHS meets each student at their current level and then builds competency and confidence through high standards, hard work, and encouragement.
- Our students master material prior to moving on to the next level. Hence, they learn at a pace that’s specific to them, not the pace of an entire classroom.
- The DVHS education model challenges students to achieve by giving them the freedom to exceed expectations and gain confidence while taking control of their lives.
- Students who enjoy using new technology thrive in this learning model that highlights digital learning as a major part of the curriculum.
- Our students are not limited to a single grade level but are advanced content and grade levels as they successfully master each subject.
- DVHS is a small, safe, and overall great fit for home-schooled students ready for high school.
- DVHS’s curriculum uses digital coursework allowing for flexible scheduling. Simply put, it fits today’s busier schedules.
- Some students learn best in a smaller school where one-to-one attention is available to each and every student.
To learn more about what a DVHS education could mean to you, email or contact Desert View High School at 928-317-3113.